Friday, July 24, 2009

Hello again... well things have been going great so far this summer. Our house is still on the market (if anyone is interested) and we have been busy.

My little brother Kasey married his sweet heart June 27th in the Timpanogas Temple. It was beautiful! Welcome to the family Audrey, we are happy that you are part of our crazy clan. Weddings are always the best because family gathers!

My sister Teasha and her cute family traveled from Texas to be with us. Such a blessing. It was the first time Avala met her cousins... I cried. I missed them soooo much. I had never met Teasha's youngest Hinckley, who is the same age as Avala. He was so precious, so sweet and shy... just like Kurt.


The Corbridge Grandkids
(at Lagoon)


Every year we have the FUNNEST family tradition of going to Lagoon. This the whole crew minus only a few (we missed you)






My mom with her grandkids (minus Thomas)
Allie, Hinckley, and Avala




Avala is such a doll!
She loves posing for the camera

Happy 4th of July!!!










We went to the Hogle Zoo for the holiday!
So fun for Andy and I, Avala didn't care too much, but it was a little hot out.

Uncle Matt, this picture is for you. Avala loves you so much and is so proud of your dedication to our country. Thank you for your service. God bless the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment